Inpection of Field Surface
Remove Fine Contaminants & Metal (Clips, Ear Rings, Pens)
Field Cleansing = Nice Smell & Healthier Surface for the Athletes
The Trailside Performance Sports Group, TPS Group, has been maintaining synthetic sports fields since 1999.
We start with a very precise assessment of the sports field. We are fully insured and licensed for all work performed.
Our standard service visit includes the following:
Field Assessment: Check the infill levels, seams, inlays, check for planarity (depressions under the turf), fiber wear, and field hardness.
- Provide a proposal based on problematic items observed that need correcting.
- Take time to provide ownership additional training on any purchased equipment or train new personnel hired by ownership.
- Correct previously observed issues.
- Properly groom the field service with specialized equipment.
- Provide infill as needed in “high wear” areas.
- Provide disinfectant coverage of entire field service
- Pick up all loose debris.
- Re-check infill depth measurements and g-max test.
- Provide detailed written report for customer’s file.
- We will be available via cell for any emergency repairs.
- Our objective is to keep your fields safe and its performance at an optimal level.